Thursday, July 16, 2015

KIMONO CARDIGAN: A Floral Affair

photo 1_zpskms0icoa.jpg

photo 2_zpszqv0hvvd.jpg

photo 3_zpsvwiz7tuv.jpg

photo 4_zpsy1ssazg5.jpg


Hey everyone!

I took my tripod out today to take the pictures. I have no remote so I had to set the timer, press the button and then run and pose. My boyfriend is asleep so I couldn't ask him to take pictures today since I did this at 9am, but that's okay. That's what tripods and self timers are for!

Major props to fashion bloggers who blog every day or even several times a week with using a tripod without a remote. It's super tiring! Got to run back and forth between each shot to make sure the picture turned out good and it isn't over-exposed/too light or blurry.

I went to a nearby park to take these pictures. I was recommended by a friend to take pictures here since there are some things like these pillars and stairs that make a good background scenery. 



Outfit Breakdown:

Kimono Cardigan: Target ($27 + tax)
White Crop Top: Abercrombie Kids ($15 sale)
 Jean Shorts: Thrifted and self-cut Levi's 550 ($5)
Heels: Target ($29.99 + tax)



See y'all next time!

No comments: