Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Red Slippers: TopShop Kingdom Flats in Red

photo 2_zpsjhffqiar.jpg

photo 1_zpsfcyi36zf.jpg

photo 3_zpsdc8uysbw.jpg

I finally got my hands on the TopShop Kingdom Flats in Red!

They're so beautiful in person. I haven't worn them out yet though. Just tried them on and they fit perfectly. I'll have to wear them out to test comfort levels but as far as style goes, they look amazing! 

I'm unsure whether there's still any left online but I got it from TopShop.com for $95, which to me is ridiculously expensive for shoes but I wanted to treat myself for working so hard last month with face painting non-stop.

These shoes are inspired by the Aquazzura flats that everyone's talking about and wearing. But, alas, I do not have the money for $600 pair of shoes so these inspired ones will do! Plus I like the bright red suede anyway versus going for the usual black.

I ordered one size up and it worked out well! Normally I'm a 6.5 but these are 7.5 and fit nicely.

I will see you guys soon! 

No comments: