Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Beautiful Brocade

Hello again!

After this post I've got one more I'll put up.

I'm in LOVE with this Anthropologie Pieced Brocade dress! Fits like a glove, great quality, and I bought it from someone instead of paying full price! Whoo hoo!


photo DSC01008cc_zpsmkmyj5w3.jpg

photo DSC01017cc_zpsaahrihd9.jpg

photo DSC01031cc_zpsexwcvnw3.jpg

photo DSC01058cc_zpsslg03mug.jpg

photo DSC01052cc_zps2mp7yg9w.jpg

photo DSC01076cc_zps6avof8ic.jpg

photo DSC01068cc_zps5mfdobxo.jpg

Dress: Byron Lars Pieced Brocade Dress from Anthropologie
Watch: GMarket (old)
Heels: Louise et Cie from Nordstrom (purchased on eBay for $35!)

That Lamburger at the last picture was SO GOOD. Second time eating that burger at Flip Burger located at The Summit Birmingham, AL.

If y'all are in that area, definitely check out Flip Burger. Prices are more expensive for a burger, but they do a good job.

Ok see you in my next post!

No comments: