Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Productive Day Look

photo IMG_9477 BW_zps58pow2rv.jpg

photo IMG_9444 edit_zpsmqcst1qg.jpg

photo IMG_9433_zpstqkmnrzi.jpg

So on April 21, 2015, I wrote myself a simple To-Do list to clean the apartment. I first went to some stores to run errands and buy things I need and wore that look I have in the above pictures. Hair up in a bun, red lips, and white button down. 

Such a quick and simple look but it's effective since it's classic. 

I know you can't see my whole outfit because I don't have a picture of it. I've been having trouble lately taking pictures because it's usually someone else like my boyfriend taking the pictures for me but he's been busy doing school work so he can't take pictures for me. As far as self timer and tripod goes, the camera just did not want to focus on my outfit or face and things came out blurry. 

I'll have to find a way to do full body shots since I want to show you what I've been wearing. 

As far as beauty goes, I've just been obsessed with two lipsticks: MAC Russian Red (which is what I'm wearing in the above pictures) and Revlon Color Burst in #120 Vivacious. You'll be seeing these two lipsticks in action for a handful of posts. Hope you don't mind!

Back to the To-Do list. I completed 4 out of the 5 things I listed. I felt so accomplished! There's something about writing things down and checking them off as you complete them that is so satisfying. Usually I'm quite a lazy person but I've been doing these To-Do check off lists and it's been effective for me to getting off my butt and doing things.

Alright I will see you in my next post!

No comments: