Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Autumn Leaves and Pumpkin Beginnings

Hello!

As you can see below, I've busied myself with Autumn leaves! That's all that I made so far. I need to make a lot more actually. But I sure like how they turned out!

photo Leaves Progress 2_zpsndfeua5k.jpg


Here I am making the print for the pumpkins. I prototyped a baby pumpkin to see how it'd turn out. So far so good!

photo Pumkin Print_zpsm6pbfkro.jpg

This week has truly been exciting. 

Aside from that, I've been cleaning my new apartment a lot. There's still a lot that needs to be sorted out and thrown away, to be sold, or to be donated. It's a slow and steady process. But I cannot wait to get everything organized and in order! I love to organize things! Also this would provide me room to put up my Fall display once everything is clean. 

Cannot wait for Fall weather. Though I hear this year will be a hot and humid Fall rather than a cool one. We'll see. I just love being able to bust out my cute sweaters and not feeling like I took a shower the moment I step outside for five minutes.

Alright, I shall see you soon!

No comments: