Wednesday, November 9, 2016

At Home Anthro Inspired Display Takes A Detour

Hello!

It's been a considerable amount of time since I've last blogged, for the reason that I've worked a lot the last month. I mostly worked 6 days a week for about 2.5 weeks and then some scattered 3-4 days in another week. The other months I was just plain busy.

So having said that, I didn't have time to finish my Fall/Halloween display. Instead now I have taken a detour and am incorporating the leaves and giant roses I've made and have joined them with snowflakes to create a more Autumn Winter vibe.

Below is an a work in progress that has not been glued or anything. I just placed them together to get a feel for what I might want to position them as. I want to better position the leaves and then have some strings comes out at certain areas with some weaving involved. Then at the end of the strings I want to have some snowflakes or just something to finish off the ends.


photo Anthro AW Display WIP_zps20ml89fo.jpg



photo Snowflake_zpsnpekc5w7.jpg

Upon finishing up this blog post, I have actually outlined the giant rose petals with glitter! I'll show y'all more progress pictures later once I get more progress.

I'm excited!

And as far as clothes photoshoot goes, I made myself a Dia de Muertos outfit since I face painted for Day of the Dead Birmingham (Alabama). I did take pictures, or more rather my boyfriend did. I'll be uploading those pictures after this post.

See y'all later!

No comments: